Forté MBALaunch for Women is a 10-month program that will provide you with guidance, resources, and ongoing support in the MBA application process. The program includes a one-day launch event, monthly webinars, peer group meetings, and feedback from experienced advisors.
Forté MBALaunch for Women will give you a clear road map to help you navigate the MBA application process.
The 2015 program is hosted in Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, London, New York, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
- Attend a one-day kick-off event featuring intensive workshops with experienced speakers
- A two-month intensive GMAT preparation with 13 webinars, 4 study sessions, and 2 practice tests facilitated by leading test prep companies
- Gain insights and advice about the admissions process through 8 months of webinars, discussion groups, and assignments lead by experts and alumnae
- Access to monthly Office Hours meetings to speak with experts about the questions that concern you the most
- Attend monthly peer group meetings and gather application feedback from peers and your MBA alumnae advisor
- Over 20 business schools will waive your MBA application fee
- Round 1 Applications for Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, D.C.: November 2
- Round 2 Applications for Boston, Houston, London, and Toronto: November 9
- Final Round Applications for ALL CITIES: November 16